Minggu, 25 Juni 2023

The Memory of You

 I know this bounds to happen

But how come that it is that fast? 

This city and the scent of yours, 

I wish I don't smell it anymore


Somehow, 

I still remember when we walk through the city  together

I feel my heart beat faster

And by then I realize, 

This is love yet it's too late


And the time stops when I am loving you

I know I shouldn't but my heart breaks into two

So I lock my storage, and put it there

The memory of you


The skyscrapers and roads laugh at me

They try to tell, but I couldn't see

That we're over now, there's no more story

Do you also wish for this to end? Tell me


I can't congratulate you yet, 

Even when you deserve it

How can I fake a smile and tell you that, 

When the brightest flower in the room isn't me


But the time stops when I am loving you

I know I shouldn't but my heart breaks into two

So I lock my storage, and put it there

The memory of you



Maybe I still stuck in that moment, 

Maybe I can't move on from you

But someday if we can meet again

I will face you with the most genuine smile

「おめでとう」って言うよ

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar