Rabu, 24 Maret 2021

You

I remember clearly when
The first time I hold your hand
The warmth still embracing me and then
I wish this moment would never end

Until this moment, I can't believe
How can I get such a precious angel?

And when we're getting older
My face full of wrinkle 
and I can't hold your hand
I'll promise to still in love with you
Even when I die tomorrow
Or I can't again sing this song
I'll be happy if I'm in your arms

You're pure as a clear water
To your beauty I'll surrender
I will never forget this eternal slumber
In your arms

Time is beautiful because we fight for it
And I'll do anything to make you happy in this fleeting time

And when we're getting older
My face full of wrinkle 
and I can't hold your hand
I'll promise to still in love with you
Even when I die tomorrow
Or I can't again sing this song
I'll be happy if I'm in your arms

Night changes and time passes,
The trees are changing its leaves
I promise to continue to sing this crappy song
Because in your arms where I belong

And when we're getting older
My face full of wrinkle 
and I can't hold your hand
I'll promise to still in love with you
Even when I die tomorrow
Or I can't again sing this song
I'll be happy if I'm in your arms

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar