Rabu, 25 November 2020

some poets notes just because I can't wrote them again in fb notes

When I looked at myself in the mirror
I just want to punch it
Because I can see it clearly,
The reflection of someone I hate the most

When I tried to close my eyes,
All I see is all my traumas
They are haunting me all night long
Until I struggled to fall asleep

But it's harder to stay awake
I overthink a lot
I often think to die
I cry all the time
And I'm so tired to keep up with this mask

"You're okay, it's just your feeling," they said
"You're blessed," they said
"Just be positive," they said
But what do they know
That even when you thought that you're blessed
With good friends, good family, a soul sister, and and caring lover
It's not enough
Not enough to keep me stay sane
Not enough to cure this depression
Not enough to stop thinking about suicide all the time

Save me
I cried everyday
Save me
I screamed silently

But all I found is I'm all alone
With no one to save
The burdens is all by myself
I can't make anyone having a hard time because of me

And then, I lost my way
And I can't save myself too
If someone hears me
I wish you could find me a way


Save me

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar